Thoughts I have during spin class

Monday 17 April 2017




Why am I awake so early?! 

I seriously wish I had a pillow. 

How are their legs moving that fast?! 

*Sings/hums/pants along to the song* 

I didn't know I could sweat there.. 

What did the instructor just say?

Okay this sprint I will be like Usain Bolt

My legs are on fireeeeeeeeee (Sang to the tune of my sex is on fire)

Half way through... I can do this, four songs left. 

This is the longest hill... EVER. 

Oh I love this song. Wait, do not try and dance whilst spinning, it won't end well. 

Okay Hannah, five minutes left. That means one song and the cool down then you did it. 

I AM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!


2 comments:

  1. Very funny post - I think you nailed how we all feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I go through a lot of emotions during spin haha x

      Delete