Recipe | Chocolate Protein Cookies

Sunday 23 April 2017




I was craving cookies over the Easter weekend, I rummaged through my cupboards to work out what ingredients I had to work with. I decided to experiment with five ingredients and the results were pretty tasty so I thought I would share my recipe with you that makes roughly six cookies.

What you'll need:


2 cups of rolled oats

2 ripe bananas

2 tbsp maple syrup

30g whey protein (I used Whey Box Chocolate flavour)

Handful of chopped dark chocolate


A medium bowl

Potato masher (or fork)

Mixing spoon

Baking paper and baking tray

Oven (duh!)

What you'll do: 

1. Pre heat oven to 180C.

2. Peel the bananas and mash with the potato masher, you can use a fork but this is SO much easier.


3. Mix all the ingredients with the mashed banana until everything is well combined.

4. Line your baking tray with baking paper and divide the mixture in half. Then out of each half make three balls and pop onto your tray and squash down. (So you'll have six cookies...)


5. Pop into the oven for 10 mins (keep your eye on them though), when they are golden brown take out and leave to cool. (This is always the hardest step for me, I 100% burnt my mouth eating one straight out of the oven. Learn from my mistake!!)

6. Enjoy your chocolate protein cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment